- National finance team
- Unique hybrid Accounts Clerk/ Payroll role
- Take the next step in your career
Highly sought after role working for a leading national law firm! Enjoy a mix of accounts and payroll duties...
A diverse and progressive national law firm located in Melbourne CBD. The team is known to be friendly and supportive. They are proud of their inclusive working culture.
Reporting to the National Finance Manager, this position is ideal for a vibrant and switched-on Accounts Clerk, who is keen to take the next step and be trained and mentored on a range of additional payroll duties.
- Account reconciliations
- Processing cheques
- Processing daily banking
- Trust accounting
- Managing Controlled Money accounts
- Assist with reporting
- Assist in the management of all finance helpdesk queries
- Data-entry and spreadsheet management
- End of month reporting
- Process new employees and terminations promptly and accurately and ensure all steps are carried out in the on boarding and exit process
- Maintain employee records including personal addresses, leave balances and payslips
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as an Accounts Clerk with another law firm
- Knowledge of Aderant Expert will be an advantage
- Sound skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements. This is a unique opportunity to be further your career, while developing new skills.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or email your resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.