- Flexibility to work remotely
- Excellent remuneration on offer
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career
A leading national law firm who are passionate about supporting individuals, communities and corporations. Offering a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture they pride themselves on positive outcomes for their clients, offering a personal service to each client’s needs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to work in this unique role supporting the CEO who has been described as “easy-going, flexible and open with communication”. You will have developed a career in a similar role with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, have initiative to prioritise tasks.
- Extensive diary management (deadline driven environment)
- Email management/support
- Booking travel arrangements – domestic and international, creating itineraries and accommodation
- Prepare the CEO for meetings, manage agendas and ensure actions are advanced/outcomes are delivered;
- Arrange special functions/events and client entertainment;
- Provide ad-hoc support to the CEO, when required; and
- Manage personal expenses and company credit card reconciliations.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your work
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to display discretion and integrity at all times
Culture & Benefits
It offers flexible work arrangements and incentives for their employees.
You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.