- Enjoy the variety of being a Float
- Reputable law firm
- Outgoing and social team environment
Join this National law firm as a float legal secretary - based in the family law team, outstanding technical resources & great environment
This leading law firm has built a solid reputation for having high profile clients, strong resources and a progressive team environment. Taking pride in offering a National collaborative team environment, this firm continues to go from strength to strength and enjoys the success of receiving multiple awards in the industry.
Working as a float legal secretary with this dynamic and ultra-progressive law firm will see you working across their large family law team.
You will play an integral part in the continued development and structure of this highly regarded law firm and build strong relationships with colleagues from Partners and legal secretaries to HR and marketing.
- Answering phones – take messages or, resolve simple queries, redirect queries when necessary
- Urgent word processing
- Collate, amend and reformat documents
- Email and diary management including travel coordination
- Time sheet entry and monthly billing
- Database management
- Process expense claims
- Electronic filing
Skills & Experience
- 1+ years experience working as a legal secretary
- The desire and energy to assist multiple fee earners
- Strong relationship building skills
Strong technical skills
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 03 8676 0382 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.