- 3-4 month expected role
- Investigation and complaints focus
- Collaborative and flexible working environment
January start, mix of on-site & work from home, blue chip brand! Suit a mid level lawyer with demonstrated complaints and investigations experience...
Our client is a leading blue-chip company within the education sector. It has a large and highly regarded team, with a great culture that fosters a genuinely supportive and collaborative working environment.
This unique opportunity will suit a mid level lawyer or legally trained professional with substantial experience in conducting investigations. It reports to a switched-on and friendly lawyer who specialises in administrative and regulatory law.
- Undertake complex investigations, prepare reports and communications in relation to conduct and complaint matters and make recommendations on appropriate courses of action
- Make well-reasoned determinations following the conclusion of investigations
- Exercise judgement, initiative, confidentiality and objectivity in carrying out tasks and ensuring recommendations and decisions are made in accordance with regulations, policy and procedure.
- Assist with significant strategic projects, large scale review and the development of policies and procedures
- Monitor risk, compliance and quality assurance processes.
Skills & Experience Required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Administrative law/employment law/investigations background
- The ability to write comprehensive reports and make determinations
- Experience in conducting investigations
- Highly-developed relationship management and consulting skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven business with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture. You will experience personal satisfaction and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.