- Contract analysis focus
- Work closely with the business
- Collaborative working environment
Unique opportunity for a senior paralegal or junior to mid-level lawyer at a large blue chip company in the South Eastern suburbs!
Our client is a leading blue-chip company with interesting and varied legal work in a high-tech and intellectual property rich environment. It has a large and highly regarded legal team, with a great culture.
This unique opportunity will suit a legally trained mid-senior paralegal or junior to mid-level lawyer. It reports to a switched-on and friendly professional.
- reviewing and amending legal documents
- managing approval requirements of legal documents according to the relevant statutes and delegations
- liaising with internal clients and assisting with client enquiries
- undertaking legal research and producing memos for senior lawyers
Skills & Experience Required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- extensive experience as a paralegal within a National or Global law firm or in-house legal team, or as a junior to mid level lawyer contract experience.
- a degree in law
- strong attention to detail, be highly organised and be able to juggle a workload
- excellent research and problem solving skills and show initiative and independence to identify solutions to challenging issues
- advanced computer literacy
Who we can’t consider
This will be a highly sought after role. Please DO NOT APPLY IF you do not have a law degree and mid-senior paralegal experience OR 6 months of experience as an admitted lawyer with contracts experience.
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven business with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture. You will experience personal satisfaction and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.