- Leading global company
- Work alongside the legal general manager
- Collaborative working environment
Unique opportunity for a paralegal at a large global blue chip company in the Western suburbs!
Our client is a leading global electronics company with an innovative product range, supported by extensive marketing campaigns which is always devising innovative ways of improving their clients’ experiences. It has a large and highly regarded legal team, with a great culture.
This unique career defining opportunity will suit a legally trained career paralegal/legal secretary who will report to a switched-on and friendly legal general manager. You will be working on product and commercial disputes, contract agreements and non-disclosure agreements. You may also have the opportunity to conduct legal research into some regulatory and litigation matters.
Skills & Experience Required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- extensive experience as a paralegal within a National or Global law firm or in-house legal team
- strong attention to detail, be highly organised and be able to juggle a heavy workload
- excellent research and problem solving skills and show initiative and independence to identify solutions to challenging issues
- advanced computer literacy
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven business with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture. You will experience personal satisfaction and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.