- Genuine work life balance
- Spectacular CBD office
- Great team culture
Join this proudly independent and client focused dynamic law firm!
Our client is a proudly independent and client focused Australian firm, with a strong reputation which has been built over many years’ experience providing expert advice on the creation, management, enforcement and commercialisation of intellectual property rights, including patents and designs.
To become an integral part of a friendly and down to earth team who work with local and international clients across a range of Patent and Design matters.
- Filing, monitoring, recording and reporting of patent and design applications using Patent File System
- Updating the IP database to reflect the status of each patent or design
- Preparation of documents and applications
- Email and diary management
Skills & Experience
- Experience within a patent/IP firm
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Superior organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client focuses on growing a high level culture through engagement and collaboration, their people are supported and encouraged to reach their potential. They have fantastic health and well-being programs, strongly promote learning and development and genuinely support work life balance.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.