- Genuine work life balance
- Spectacular CBD office
- Great team culture
Join this close knit, highly sought after IP team.. Great culture and great remuneration package!!
Our client is a highly regarded and highly sought after law firm, who enjoy a large global presence in the IP arena. The team have a strong reputation which has been built over many years’ experience providing expert advice on the creation, management, enforcement and commercialisation of intellectual property rights, including patents and designs.
To become an integral part of a friendly and down to earth team, who work with local and international clients across a range of Patent and Design matters.
- Filing, monitoring, recording and reporting of patent and design applications using Patent File System
- Updating the IP database to reflect the status of each patent or design
- Preparation of documents and applications
- Email and diary management
- Document management – dictatyping, drafting and amending of complex documents
- Diary management including coordinating meetings and travel arrangements
- Time sheet entry and client billing
Skills & Experience
- Experience within a patent/IP firm
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Superior organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client focuses on growing a high level culture through engagement and collaboration, their people are supported and encouraged to reach their potential. They have fantastic health and well-being programs, strongly promote learning and development and genuinely support work/life balance.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 0401 494 334 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.