- Gain valuable legal experience
- Friendly and collaborative team with a great culture
- Opportunity, growth &
Excellent opportunity for an energetic and highly motivated Junior Legal Secretary to join our team!
Our client is a well-established leading Sydney law firm with a focus on excellence and professional service. They have a genuine commitment to enabling their staff to achieve their full potential.
Our client is seeking a dedicated junior legal secretary that wants to learn and who truly enjoys the variety, stimulation and challenge that a busy role brings.
You will be able to draw on your experience while being provided all the training to succeed in this role.
- Opening and closing matters
- Handling enquiries via the phone, email and face to face
- Organising and confirming meetings and appointments
- Email management
- Preparing legal documents and drafting correspondence
- File management
- General administration (photocopying, printing and scanning)
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 12 months current experience working within a law firm
- Is professional, enthusiastic and great with clients and colleagues
- Able to anticipate the needs of the team and take a proactive approach to their work
- Has outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Has great energy and is highly motivated
- Good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input and innovation from all levels of the business. Committed to offering a safe and welcoming environment for all employees to ensure they are supported to work to their best level of capability.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.