- Thriving National law firm
- Career advancing opportunity
- Three month contract
National law firm well known for their taking care of their support staff, has a great opportunity to join their team on a three month contract!!
This thriving National law firm, conveniently located in the heart of the CBD are known as leaders in the Banking & Finance area.
Supporting at Partner level, the firm seeks a strong administrator to join their award team. You will become actively engaged with file management and work with a mix of major local banks, foreign banks and private lenders.
- Email and file management
- Formatting, amending and collating documents
- Conducting searches
- Database management
- Extensive client reporting
- Client billing
Skills & Expertise
- 1+ years experience as a legal secretary in a similar role
- Experience from a mid tier law firm highly regarded
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
Culture & Benefits
This National law firm has a great working atmosphere offering staff rewards including income protection, discounts for banking services plus social events including weekly drinks and sporting activities. This is a unique three month contract starting ASAP.
Law students, with experience in a similar position are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 03 8676 0382 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.