- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Supportive team with great work/life balance
- Fantastic salary on offer
An exciting new role to provide support in their finance and banking team!
One of Australia’s leading independent law firms who are proud of their exceptional legal and commercial advice to a diverse range of Australian and international corporations. They provide a friendly and easy-going environment together with a client focused approach.
Join a friendly, approachable and collaborative team with varied, challenging and career-enhancing work including corporate finance, debt finance, acquisition finance & construction finance.
- Preparing correspondence, including memos and email communications
- Drafting court documents
- Preparation of client accounts
- Email and diary management
- File maintenance including electronic file management
- Other administrative tasks as required
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a litigation or commercial legal assistant
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input and innovation from all levels of the business.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.