- Encouraged to take the lead
- Great culture, professional development and staff recognition
- Opportunity to be mentored by a strong team of practitioners
Are you a career legal assistant/secretary and love Construction Law!? Come join a National Firm!
A diverse and progressive national law firm located in the Sydney CBD, dedicated to providing a high quality of service to their clients. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their inclusive working culture.
Seeking an experienced legal assistant to provide efficient and high quality administrative, secretarial support to Partners across the Construction practice group acting for Australia’s largest residential property developers, commercial and industrial builders, civil contractors and engineers both private and public sector clients.
- Document preparation, word processing and drafting correspondence
- File management
- Organising travel arrangements
- Diary management & arranging appointments
- Assisting with client enquiries
- General administrative tasks
Skills & Experience
- Previous legal support experience
- Sound skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Accurate word processing skills and attention to detail
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.