- Great salary on offer
- Fantastic team culture in a positive environment
- Flexible working environment with great work life balance
Are you seeking a fresh start to your career? This is your opportunity to bring your experience into a leading progressive firm.
Recognised as one of the leading national commercial law firms who pride themselves on building strong relationships with their clients. They are dedicated to providing you with the tools you need to succeed whilst providing great long term career opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will take responsibility over a range of tasks working directly with a partner who’s focus is on delivering outstanding results for clients. You will become involved in many critical aspects of the clients file, working on matters which include private acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate governance.
- Managing all administrative aspects of the file
- Diary management and co-ordinating meetings
- Manual and electronic filing
- Matter management including opening and closing files
- Drafting and amending correspondence and legal documents
- Monthly billing
Skills & Experience
- Up to date legal experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your work
- Strong organisational skills
Culture & Benefits
It offers flexible work arrangements and incentives for their employees.
You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.