- Strong staff benefits
- Fantastic opportunity to join an energised firm
- Genuine work-life balance
Great opportunity for a legal secretary looking to take the next step in their career! Well resourced & supportive team environment! Melbourne CBD!
With an outstanding reputation in the legal industry, this leading National law firm takes pride in their ability to maintain a small firm feel but with the big firm attitude. As a result, you’re offered great clients and interesting work, all within a well supported team environment!
The commercial team now seeks a legal secretary to join their ranks. Working in an established team, this role offers a great opportunity for a legal secretary looking to develop their career. Supporting at Partner level, you will actively work on matters including mergers & acquisitions, financial services, intellectual property and governance.
- Diary management including travel coordination
- Time recording and billing
- Preparation of legal documents and other correspondence
- First point of contact for clients
- Event management for CPD seminars and firm functions
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months experience as a legal assistant
- You will be well organised and have strong technical skills
- Strong communication skills together with a personable and outgoing demeanor will suit this close-knit team
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.