- Develop your career in a well regarded team
- Great team environment
- Strong resources &
- training available
Join a Global top-tier law firm in their leading mergers & acquisitions team. First rate training & mentoring. Work with top-tier clients!
Our client is a top-tier global law firm who offer the highest level of service internationally. This strong corporate team is a leader in their field, working with a variety of high-quality clients on large-scale and interesting matters.
Their fast-paced and high-performing corporate team now seeks the assistance of an experienced legal assistant. Working closely with several highly-regarded Partners, you will be an integral part of the team, working on a mix of mergers and acquisition files and TMT matters. This role will suit someone who is highly organised and proactive.
- Opening new files
- Collating contracts and other documents
- Database management
- Diary management
- Client engagement
- Assist with finance tasks
Skills & Expertise
- Previous experience as a legal secretary
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- IT savvy with strong technical skills
- Strong communication skills and an energetic and ambitious attitude to suit this fast paced team environment
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a strong focus on continuing professional development for all employees. They place great importance on its community programs and supports staff involvement in the community.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Leeseberg on 0448 915 888 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.