- Rewarding career utilising your billing experience
- Excellent salary on offer
- Work for a well-known &
- highly regarded Partner
Ready to take the next step in your legal career within a leading global law firm?
Join this prestigious global firm and enjoy a fabulous chance to work in a specialist environment. This firm will elevate your career; enjoy top tier work and an international presence.
Take a pro-active approach in this role assisting a highly regarded Partner to deliver a high standard of legal services to their clients. Work on a diverse mix of matters including commercial disputes, regulatory investigations and inquiries, international arbitration and disputes and providing crisis and risk management and strategic advice to Boards.
- End to end billing and financial management
- Maintaining WIP
- Preparation of legal documents and other correspondence
- Maintaining legal files
- Assisting with client enquiries
- Managing Partner’ diaries
- Management of meetings and conferences
Skills & Experience
- 5 plus years experience
- Billing experience essential with use of Aderant
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be pro-active and show initiative
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture. You will experience personal satisfaction and pride in your achievements. Most importantly it actively encourages work–life balance by providing a supportive and flexible environment.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.