- Great working environment
- Future career opportunities
- Gain experience in various areas of law
Great opportunity to join a mid-tier firm offering flexibility, progression & support
Our client is a diverse and progressive mid-tier national law firm, with a friendly and supportive environment. They are leaders in promoting an inclusive working culture.
A challenging and rewarding role which will see you working across a wide range of major practice areas within the firm. The role would suit either a career float legal assistant or an experienced legal assistant who would like to get a mix of work and matters. Strong communication skills and a diverse and flexible approach to work will be key to your success.
- Diary management
- Co-ordinating travel arrangements and itineraries
- Liaising with clients
- File management
- Drafting and editing correspondence/documents
- Preparing end of month bills
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a legal assistant
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational, prioritisation abilities and time management skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client focuses on both career progression and personal growth with a focus in work-life balance & culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.