- Great salary + benefits
- Great team environment
- Fantastic career progression
A rare opportunity with a Top-Tier National Law Firm! Support at Partner level. Stunning Melbourne CBD location and offices!
This long standing top-tier national law firm offers quality legal services locally and across Europe, America and Asia. Promoting a collaborative team environment, this firm has been recognised with numerous awards making them leaders in the legal arena.
Our client is looking for a motivated and energetic legal assistant to support a highly regarded Partner and their team assist doctors and hospitals with civil claims, disciplinary matters, coronial inquests, employment disputes, some criminal matters and policy issues.
- File management including drafting and amending documents
- Preparation of court documents
- Client engagement
- Diary management
- Undertaking searches and research tasks when required
Skills & Expertise
- Experience as a legal secretary or assistant in a similar role
- The ability to manage time efficiently and use initiative
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work ethic
Culture & Benefits
This firm takes pride in offering further training and encourages career development. They provide fantastic benefits including numerous social events, weekly drinks and a well-being program.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.