- Genuine employee benefits
- Great team environment
- Long Term Career Opportunities
Join this leading national law firm in their high performing insurance litigation team based in the Sydney CBD.
A cutting edge National law firm that works closely with their clients throughout Australia. They have a unique and genuine dedication to reaching the best possible outcomes for their clients.
Hit the ground running by offering strong legal secretary support to a friendly and down to earth Partner within a leading insurance litigation team working in areas such as public liability, motor vehicle accidents, workers compensation and medical negligence.
- File management (both electronic and hard copy filing)
- Preparation of court documents
- Drafting and editing documents
- Client engagement
- Diary management
- General administrative tasks
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months current experience as a legal secretary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Superior organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture. It offers a supportive environment with genuine work/life balance. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.