- Be rewarded for your achievements
- Fantastic team environment
- Career progression
Join this leading Melbourne law firm and work closely with a very well regarded family law team!
A dynamic and leading Melbourne family law firm which provide high quality advice and representation. They have a strong reputation which has been built over many years’ experience within the legal industry.
To provide legal secretarial support to a friendly and down to earth Partner and their leading family law team. You will provide assistance on matters including separation, divorce, children and parenting, child support and child maintenance, property and financial settlements, asset protection and intervention orders.
- File management
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients, barristers, courts, internal and external parties
- Preparing and drafting legal documents and general correspondence
- Preparing briefs to barristers
- Arranging appointments and conferences
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months experience in a similar family legal secretary role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Great organisational and prioritisation abilities
- IT savvy with good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.