- Great salary on offer
- Enjoy open communication
- Join a friendly team environment
Join this leading National Firm in a fast-paced Litigation Team working on a broad range of interesting matters.
Our client is a leading National Law Firm located in the Brisbane CBD. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their fun working culture.
This fast-paced and busy dispute resolution and litigation team is looking for an experienced legal assistant to support them. Working closely with the Partners and lawyers in the team, you will get exposure to a variety of litigation matters for local and international clients.
- Managing diaries
- Assisting with client enquiries
- File management (both electronic and hard copy)
- Preparation of court and tribunal documents
- Preparation of correspondence to plaintiff’s, defendant’s, barrister’s and third parties
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a litigation legal assistant
- Sound skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Strong attention to detail
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a strong focus on continuing professional development and career progression. Most importantly it actively encourages work–life balance by providing a supportive and flexible environment.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Leeseberg on 0448 915 888 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.