- Take the next step in your legal career
- Encouraged to take initiative
- Great team environment
A leader in its field, this national law firm is seeking an enthusiastic Legal Secretary to join their team in the Melbourne CBD.
Our client is a leading national firm that aims to have a significant and positive impact on their people and clients. They are a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture.
Take a proactive role assisting an approachable and mentoring Partner and their highly regarded national team deliver a high standard of legal services to their clients within a supportive team environment.
- Preparation of legal documents and other correspondence
- Maintaining legal files
- Client management
- Managing lawyers’ diaries ad travel arrangements
- Management of meetings and telephone conference calls
Skills & Experience
- 2 years experience as a legal secretary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- IT savvy with good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. It offers flexible work arrangements and transparent rewards.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.