- Competitive salary package
- Friendly and supportive professional environment
- Varied and exciting role
A leader in its field, this national law firm is seeking an enthusiastic Legal Assistant to join their team in the Sydney CBD.
Our client is a leading Global law firm. It has a large and highly regarded legal team, with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture. They are dedicated to providing their staff with the tools needed to succeed while providing long term career options.
Take a proactive role over a range of tasks assisting a highly respected team of partners. You will join a supportive team environment with the opportunity to work on matters including including Mergers and Acquisitions, Capital Markets, Commercial Contracting, Corporate Governance, Financial Services Advisory and Funds Management.
- Preparation of legal documents and other correspondence
- Maintaining legal files
- Client management
- Managing lawyers’ diaries ad travel arrangements
- Management of meetings and telephone conference calls
Skills & Experience
- 2 years experience as a legal assistant/secretary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- IT savvy with good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. It offers flexible work arrangements and transparent rewards.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.