- Join a friendly team
- Work for high profile clients
- Be rewarded with top $$
Switched on legal assistant wanted for highly regarded law firm. Great matters and top $$ on offer
Join this leading law firm, who have a strong presence in the Sydney market and are proud leaders in their field. They have a strong reputation which has been built over many years’ experience within the legal industry.
This is a hands-on role where you will experience first-hand, the best and the most challenging that family law has to offer. You will be working on matters including separation, divorce, children and parenting, child support and child maintenance, property and financial settlements, asset protection and intervention orders.
- File management
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients, barristers, courts, internal and external parties
- Preparing and drafting legal documents and general correspondence
- Preparing briefs to barristers
- Arranging appointments and conferences
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months experience in a similar family legal assistant role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Great organisational and prioritisation abilities
- IT savvy with good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.