- Great salary + benefits
- Join a leading team
- Fantastic career development and progression
Join a Top-Tier National Law Firm in this rare opportunity supporting at Partner level. Stunning CBD location!
Our client is one of Australia’s leading national law firms who continues to be a highly sought after employer in the industry. Promoting a collaborative team environment, this firm has been recognised with numerous awards making them leaders in the legal arena.
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and passionate legal secretary to join the firm’s highly regarded Planning and Environment team supporting at Partner level. The team is involved in work for developers, business owners, local government authorities, state and federal government, energy providers, mining companies and land owners.
- File management
- Drafting and amending legal documents
- Diary and email management
- Undertaking searches and research tasks when required
- Managing client enquiries
Skills & Expertise
- Experience as a legal secretary or assistant in a similar role
- The ability to manage time efficiently and use initiative
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work ethic
Culture & Benefits
This firm takes pride in offering further training and encourages career development. This leading national firm has a great working atmosphere offering great staff rewards, fantastic benefits including numerous social events, weekly drinks and a well-being program.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.