- Develop your career in a well regarded property team
- Supportive team environment
- Strong resources &
- training available
Join a well known National firm in their leading property team in the CBD
Our client is one of Australia’s leading national law firms who continues to be a highly sought after employer in the industry. They offer a strong balance of top quality work without the large firm demands.
Working closely with a highly respected and specialist property Partner and their close knit team, you will assist with the growing demands of the team, working on commercial, retail and industrial matters.
- Opening & closing files
- Preparation of commercial documents
- Database management
- Conducting searches and obtaining certificates
- Assist with coordinating settlements
- Assist with finance tasks & monthly billing
Skills & Expertise
- Up to date experience as a legal assistant/secretary
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- IT savvy with strong technical skills
- Strong communication skills and an energetic and ambitious attitude to suit this fast paced team environment
Culture & Benefits
This leading national firm has a great working atmosphere offering great staff rewards including income protection, discounts for banking services plus social events including weekly drinks and sporting activities.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.