- Great salary on offer
- Enjoy open communication
- Join a friendly team environment
Join this Strong Melbourne Firm in a fast-paced Tax Team working on a broad range of interesting matters.
Our client is a strong Melbourne Law Firm located in the CBD. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their fun working culture.
This fast-paced and busy tax team is looking for an experienced legal assistant to support them. This role is suited to someone with strong initiative and organisation skills as you work closely with 2 down-to-earth and friendly Partners and their team on a range of interesting and complex matters.
- Managing diaries
- Assisting with client enquiries
- File management (both electronic and hard copy)
- Preparation of correspondence and court documents
Skills & Experience
- Recent experience as a legal assistant
- Sound skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Strong attention to detail
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a strong focus on continuing professional development and career progression. Most importantly it actively encourages work–life balance by providing a supportive and flexible environment.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Leeseberg on 0448915888 or email your CV to [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.