- A real family like working environment
- Enjoy open communication
- Genuine progression opportunities
A fantastic working environment. Join this long standing leading National firm in their high performing litigation team.
Our client is a proudly independent leading national law firm that works closely with their clients throughout Australia and internationally. Our client is a progressive leader when it comes to devising innovative ways of improving their clients’ experiences.
To provide legal secretarial support to a friendly and down to earth Partner within their leading litigation team. Be involved on matters such as commercial contracting, dispute resolution, government litigation, workplace relations, discrimination and work health and safety law.
- Managing diaries
- File management (both electronic and hard copy filing)
- Preparation and amending court documents
- Client engagement
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience as a legal secretary
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Superior organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a strong focus on continuing professional development for all employees. Most importantly it actively encourages work–life balance by providing a supportive and flexible environment for all employees.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.