- Fast paced and varied role
- Direct and support and range of operational and strategic projects
- Join a high performing and dynamic team
Unique new role for switched-on Legal Operations Manager to join leading tertiary education provider...
Kaleidoscope Legal Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a highly-regarded tertiary education provider, who pride themselves on being a modern, global, research-intensive university. This university deliver education and research excellence across Australia and the Indo-Pacific.
We are now seeking a commercially minded Legal Operations Manager, who will be a key senior member of the Office of the General Counsel (OGC) leadership team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to drive your career forward, whilst developing new skills and sitting within a dynamic and professional legal team.
Reporting directly to the General Counsel, this role requires an individual who is comfortable directing and supporting both operational and strategic projects in a fast-paced work environment. .
Every day will be different in this role, but duties include:
- Oversee the OGC’s legal operations function and lead the OGC Legal Operations team
- Identify and direct strategic and operational projects which support and align to the OGC strategic objectives
- Support the General Counsel by providing financial, governance and resourcing advice
- Oversee and refine the OGC’s Legal Technology Platform – in conjunction with technical SME’s – to ensure continuous efficiency improvements
- Developing strong and collaborative relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee the OGC monitoring and reporting processes
This role will be well suited to an enthusiastic and fast-moving individual with exceptional consultative and relationship management skills. The ability to pivot between different tasks and projects in this fast-paced team, will set you up for success in this role. Strong communication skills, especially written communication, are a must as is the ability to problem solve and “think outside the box”.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to take on an exciting, multi-faceted role that will ensure you are engaged and motivated every day! In addition, you will work with a high performing and dynamic legal team, receive an excellent remuneration package and be a part of a great company culture.
Candidates from within highly regarded law firms are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you’re looking for a challenge and the opportunity to lead a successful team, click apply or contact Kate Wain for a confidential discussion on 0401 494 334 or [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.