- Great salary + benefits
- Great team environment
- Unique 1:1 role
A rare opportunity with a Top-Tier National Law Firm! Support a Partner on a 1:1 basis! Stunning Melbourne CBD location and offices!
This long standing top-tier national law firm offers quality legal services locally and across Europe, America and Asia. Promoting a collaborative team environment, this firm has been recognised with numerous awards making them leaders in the legal arena.
Supporting at Partner level, they are looking for a motivated and energetic legal secretary to join the firm’s highly regarded and leading Planning and Environment team who act for developers, business owners, local government authorities, state and federal government, energy providers, mining companies and land owners. This Partner is well-known in the industry and regularly appears at VCAT and the Magistrates Court. Some of the files have been heard by the High Court of Australia.
- File management including drafting and amending documents
- Preparation of court documents
- Diary and email management
- Undertaking searches and research tasks when required
Skills & Expertise
- Experience as a legal secretary or assistant in a similar role
- The ability to manage time efficiently and use initiative
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work ethic
Culture & Benefits
This firm takes pride in offering further training and encourages career development. They provide fantastic benefits including numerous social events, weekly drinks and a well-being program.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 0401 494 334 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.