- Fantastic team environment
- Excellent salary on offer
- Be acknowledged for your achievements
A unique opportunity for a highly organised and enthusiastic Practice Manager to play a key role at a leading Melbourne Law Firm.
Our client is a leading Melbourne law firm based in the heart of Melbourne CBD which provides premium legal services to their clients. Their team is known to be friendly and easy-going with a client focused approach. They are proud of their dynamic culture.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for an organised and experienced legal Practice Manager who will be confident in their ability to operate the day to day running of the practice.
While your duties will be varied, they may include:
- Facility and general office management, including maintaining a professional, functional and sustainable office environment
- All HR functions
- Trust and office accounting, including reconciliations
- Organising and troubleshooting IT and technical support
- Manage membership and industry renewals including scheduling monthly CPD’s
To be successful in this role, you will be enthusiastic, have strong communication skills, and well-developed problem-solving skills.
You must have proven experience managing a legal practice.
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a collaborative culture, and respects, rewards, and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, fulfilling work, and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.