- Genuine work-Life balance
- Excellent remuneration
- Fantastic team culture
Be the face of this leading National law firm located in the Adelaide CBD!
A diverse and progressive leading national law firm. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their inclusive working culture.
Are you a corporate receptionist, working at a law or professional services firm and looking for a scenery change? We are seeking a polished receptionist to join a well known national law firm.
With impeccable presentation and a proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service, you will have strong technical skills and the ability to multitask.
- Managing a busy switchboard
- Assist wit IT set ups
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Maintaining an impeccable front of house area
- Coordinating and managing the meeting rooms
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a legal receptionist will be highly regarded
- Sound technical skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.