- Great salary on offer
- Highly regarded Partner
- Join a friendly team environment
Join this Top-tier National Law Firm in a fast-paced Banking & Finance Team working on a broad range of interesting matters.
Our client is a Top-tier National Law Firm located in the Melbourne CBD. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their fun working culture.
This fast-paced and busy Banking & Finance team is looking for an experienced legal secretary to support them. Working closely with the a highly regarded Partner and their team, you will be an integral member of a team working on a range of matters including mortgage recoveries, insolvency matters, security enforcements, and commercial risk management and litigation.
- Managing diaries
- Assisting with client enquiries
- File management (both electronic and hard copy)
- Preparation of correspondence and court documents
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a litigation legal secretary
- Sound skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Strong attention to detail
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a strong focus on continuing professional development and career progression. Most importantly it actively encourages work–life balance by providing a supportive and flexible environment.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Leeseberg on 0448 915 888 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.