- Supportive and dynamic team
- Drive your career forward
- Junior to intermediate level role - Law students are weclome to apply
Support at Partner level. Large, well resourced and highly regarded national law firm. Outstanding modern offices and great WFH flexibility!
Working closely with an experienced and highly regarded Partner, in this well-known law firm’s commercial practice group. You will enjoy the opportunity to engage with clients on an international scale. The main focus of this role is to assist the Partner maintain streamlined processes across the practice, ensuring that all international matters are aligned and actioned seamlessly.
- Amending and reformatting complex documents
- Client liaison and reporting
- Extensive email and diary management
- Coordinating travel arrangement
- Coordinating meetings and preparing presentations
- Time sheet entry and monthly billing
Culture & Benefits
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a professional and stable team environment. This firm is known for offering generous remuneration packages and flexible working arrangements. Outstanding IT resources, ongoing development and training are a big part of this firm’s success so do not delay in expressing your interest today!
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.