- Great culture and high quality clients
- Excellent CBD location
- Opportunity for development and progression
Join a national law firm for a fantastic opportunity to work on large scale matters!
A well established leading national law firm who are highly regarded in the legal industry offering a supportive and stimulating work environment with a focus on professional development. They are a progressive leader when it comes to devising innovative ways of improving their clients’ experiences.
An exciting opportunity for a legal secretary to work on a wide variety of commercial matters and provide support to a Partner and their team. You will receive exposure to complex and challenging work and the opportunity to learn from experienced litigators specialising in matters such as contracts disputes, insolvency, class actions, partnership agreements and corporation disputes.
- Managing diaries
- Preparation of general correspondence
- File management
- Drafting and preparing court and other legal documents
- Preparing matters for Hearing
- Communicating with clients, barristers and experts
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months experience as a commercial or litigation secretary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- High level organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Angela Andrade on 0423 908 545 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.