- Genuine career progression
- Join a great team working environment
- Be acknowledged for your hard work
Join a highly regarded national firm in this exciting role! Great salary, supportive partners, career progression and assist on a variety of matters!
Join a highly regarded and award winning national law firm that is committed to providing the highest level of service to their wide range of clients. The firm prides themselves on their dedication to developing and supporting their team, and genuinely encourages career progression.
Provide a high level of legal secretarial support to friendly and approachable Partners and work on a wide range of commercial litigation matters including but not limited to, contracts disputes, insolvency, class actions, partnership agreements and corporation disputes.
- Managing diaries
- Drafting and preparing court and other legal documents
- Communicating with clients, barristers and experts
- File management
- Preparation of general correspondence
- Monthly billing
Skills & Experience
- At least 12 months experience as a commercial or litigation secretary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- High level organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
The firm prides themselves on their genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values their team. Experience highly rewarding work, pride in your achievements and work/life balance. Our client offers an excellent salary package, generous leave entitlements and frequent social events.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellie Koulis on 0420 909 569 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.