- Support a highly regarded Partner
- Highly resourced team environment
- Great mix of matters
Unique competition law role... Leading law firm. Support highly regarded Partner and work on a mix of interesting matters...
This leading national law firm continues to strive for excellence as it services an impressive network of clients across a range of industries.
We are looking for a high performing secretary who is keen to provide a high level of support to a busy yet down-to-earth Partner, who also leads the firm’s Competition Law team.
- Document management – typing, drafting, amending and reformatting complex documents
- Collating documents – contracts and agreements
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Email management
- Diary management – scheduling client meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, organising events
- Time sheet entry and billing
- Client reporting
Skills & Expertise
- Experience as a legal secretary
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to manage time efficiently and use initiative
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work ethic
Culture & Benefits
With state of the art offices and IT resources, this law firm offers a great working atmosphere! Additional benefits include income protection, discounts for banking services plus social events including weekly drinks and sporting activities.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 0401 494 334 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.