- Fantastic work culture
- Be acknowledged for your achievements
- Encouraged to take initiative
Ready to take the next step in your legal career within a leading national firm? Melbourne CBD location!
Our client is a top-tier national law firm. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their diversity and inclusion.
Take an active and autonomous role in assisting a Partner on mediation, arbitration and conciliation and litigation matters within a friendly and well regarded team to deliver a high standard of legal services to their clients.
- Preparation of legal documents and other correspondence
- Maintaining legal files
- Conducting legal research
- Assisting with client enquiries
- Managing lawyers’ diaries
- Management of meetings and conferences
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience as a litigation legal secretary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture. You will experience personal satisfaction and pride in your achievements. Most importantly it actively encourages work–life balance by providing a supportive and flexible environment.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.