- Support a Global head
- Great CBD location
- Award winning team
Senior legal secretary opportunity. Step into hands on role within this global law firm. Support a global head in this career defining role...
This global law firm offers the best of both worlds – a close knit team and a environment that is well resourced to service some large well known corporate clients. Known in the industry for being a pioneering international law firm, this is firm has a new position that’s not to be missed.
Working alongside a Global head and his team, you will be responsible working across a mix of matters including energy, infrastructure, project finance and mining.
- Document management – drafting, amending and reformatting
- File management – hard copy and electronic
- Diary management including scheduling various meetings
- Preparing presentations
- Time sheet entry and client billing
- Assisting with the organisation of events
- Preparing travel arrangements
Skills & Expertise
- Experience in a highly regarded law firm
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- The ability to manage time efficiently and use your own initiative
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work ethic
Culture & Benefits
Working as part of a highly collaborative team environment, you will enjoy the benefits of strong IT resources, overflow administration support and the opportunity to participate in social activities including birthday celebrations, regularly morning teas and sporting teams.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 03 8676 0382 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.