- Genuine career progression
- Join a great team working environment
- Be acknowledged for your hard work
Take the next step in your legal career and join this well-regarded and client focused boutique law firm located in the Brisbane CBD.
Our client is highly regarded Brisbane law firm specialising in commercial law, insolvency and commercial litigation matters. The firm prides themselves on their industry knowledge and team of dynamic and skilled practitioners.
This unique role involves providing legal secretarial support to a friendly and experienced team of Lawyers, while also assisting the firm’s Practice Manager.
- Drafting and preparing court and other legal documents
- Communicating with clients
- File management
- Diary management
- Providing administrative and accounting support to the Practice Manager such as receipting business and Trust ledgers, drawing business and Trust cheques, bank reconciliations.
Skills & Experience
- Current experience as a legal secretary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- High level organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client is committed to providing a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values their team. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.