- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Variety of Defendant matters
- Well known mid tier law firm
This reputable mid tier law firm seeks an enthusiastic legal secretary to join their large insurance practice!!
A strong intermediate legal secretary is sought to join this law firm’s highly regarded insurance litigation practice. Supporting two fee earners, you will have the opportunity to work on Defendant insurance litigation matters including property damage, professional indemnity and public liability matters.
- File management
- Client liaison
- Database management
- Drafting correspondence including reformatting and amending documents
- Drafting and collating court documents including preparing matters for Hearing
- Drafting Briefs and Court Books
- Filing court documents (both electronic and hard copy)
- Extensive diary management, including coordinating meetings, conferences and diarising various court dates
- Arranging medical examinations and obtaining medical reports
- Assisting with monthly billing
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience as a legal secretary
- Knowledge of insurance litigation matters
- Strong technical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive approach to your work ethic!
Culture & Benefits
In return, you will become a valued member of fast paced and highly regarded insurance litigation practice! You will also be able to take advantage of ongoing training and development programs and receive a number of employee benefits including health & well being programs, fresh fruit, social and sporting activities and corporate discounts!
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 03 8676 0382 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.