- Excellent salary on offer
- Genuine work life balance
- Work close to home
Bring your legal skills to this proudly leading independent and client focused IP firm in the Eastern suburbs.
Our client is a proudly independent and client focused specialist IP firm, with a strong reputation which has been built over many years’ experience in all aspects of intellectual property.
To provide secretarial support to a team of friendly and down to earth Attorney’s and Lawyers who work with clients cross a range of Patent and Trade Mark matters both locally and internationally.
- File management (both electronic and hard copy filing)
- Preparation of correspondence and documents
- Managing diaries
- Database management
- Printing, scanning, uploading and photocopying documents
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Patent or Trade Mark secretary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Superior organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Strong technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client focuses on growing a high level culture through engagement and collaboration, their people are supported and encouraged to reach their potential. They strongly promote learning and development and genuinely support work life balance.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.