- Fantastic salary on offer
- Genuine team environment
- Enjoy open communication
A dynamic legal secretary is needed to provide support to a high performing Banking & Finance team based in the Melbourne CBD.
An industry leading National Law Firm. They provide strategic legal and commercial advice to a diverse range of Australian and international corporations, high-net worth individuals and large family businesses.
To provide legal secretarial support to a friendly and approachable Partner. You will also work closely with other team members within the banking & finance department.
- Preparing correspondence, including memos and email communications
- Drafting court documents
- Preparation of client accounts
- Email and diary management
- File maintenance including electronic file management
- Other administrative tasks as required
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a litigation or commercial legal secretary
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input and innovation from all levels of the business.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.