- Great opportunity to build your legal career
- Fantastic salary on offer
- Genuine work life balance
Amazing opportunity for a Legal Secretary to take the next step in building their career with a leading national law firm.
Our client is a dynamic Global law firm with a genuine commitment to enabling their staff to achieve their potential. With a modern office, relaxed team environment and opportunities for career progression, this firm has it all.
Our client is seeking a dedicated legal secretary to join their standout business. As a positive, proactive individual you will be able to draw on your experience enabling you to provide support to a highly regarded Partner and their team.
- Opening and closing matters
- Handling enquiries via the phone, email and face to face
- Organising and confirming meetings and appointments
- Email management
- Preparing legal documents and drafting correspondence
- File management
- General administration
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 12 months experience working within a law firm
- Is professional, enthusiastic and great with clients and colleagues
- Able to anticipate the needs of the team and take a proactive approach to their work
- Has outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Has great energy and is highly motivated
- Good technical skills
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input and innovation from all levels of the business. It offers flexible work arrangements and transparent rewards.
You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.