- Dynamic &
- progressive team environment
- Take a step into a unique 1:1 role
- Excellent remuneration package on offer
If you're a legal secretary looking for a change of career, consider this role working a highly regards blue-chip company!
Our client is a leading blue-chip company with interesting and varied legal working a high-tech and intellectual property rich environment. It has a large and highly regarded legal team, with a great culture.
Working in a unique 1:1 role, you will be supporting the General Counsel who has been described as “super lovely, energetic, friendly and strong communicator”.
In this busy Executive Assistant role, you will enjoy the opportunity to provide a high level of support and to work across a range of complex administrative tasks.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Planning, implementing and coordinating complex administrative processes and systems
- Preparing a range of documents
- Preparing various presentations and tenders
- Extensive diary management (deadline driven environment)
- Email management/support
- Booking travel arrangements – domestic and international, creating itineraries and accommodation
- Database management
- Reconciling expenses and disbursements
- Actively participate in, develop and implement continuous improvement activities relating to practices/protocols, quality assurance standards and customer service excellence
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary within a professional services environment
- Advanced communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to display discretion and integrity at all times, particularly when dealing with senior clients
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated and results focused
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Suite and other software programs
In return, you will join a collaborative team that is well resourced in a progressive office environment. You will enjoy a excellent remuneration package along with flexible working arrangements.
If you’re looking for a change and move out of a private practice law firm, this is the perfect opportunity for you!! This role is located in a leafy inner South-East suburb.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Wain on 0401 494 334 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.