- Great salary + benefits
- Great team environment
- Fantastic career progression
Opportunity with a Leading National Law Firm! Support at Partner level. Great CBD location and offices!
This long standing national law firm offers quality legal services locally and across Europe, America and Asia. Promoting a collaborative team environment, this firm has been recognised with numerous awards making them leaders in the legal arena.
Supporting at Partner level, they are looking for a motivated and energetic legal secretary to join the firm’s highly regarded and leading Planning and Environment team who act for developers, business owners, local government authorities, state government, energy providers, mining companies and land owners.
- File management including drafting and amending documents
- Preparation of court documents
- Diary and email management
- Undertaking searches and research tasks when required
Skills & Expertise
- Experience as a legal secretary in a similar role
- The ability to manage time efficiently and use initiative
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work ethic
Culture & Benefits
This firm takes pride in offering further training and encourages career development. They provide fantastic benefits including numerous social events, weekly drinks, a well-being program plus more.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.