- Join this highly regarded property law firm
- Well regarded &
- supportive team environment
- New role exclusive to Kaleidoscope
Well known top tier law firm in the heart of Melbourne CBD. Support well respected Partner whilst working on complex & interesting matters...
This long standing law firm has a history of attracting quality staff to support their blue chip client base. With the ability to provide services across commercial, property and litigation, this law firm is a well known top tier firm!
Supporting a highly respected Partner, this opportunity will allow you to work across a variety of residential conveyancing and leasing matters. You will have the opportunity to provide a high level of support and become actively involved with client and file management.
- Document management – dictatyping, drafting and amending of complex documents
- Collation and preparation of large contracts, agreements and documents
- Diary management including coordinating meetings and travel arrangements
- File and database management – hard copy and electronic
- Time sheet entry and client billing
- Running basic conveyancing files
Skills & Experience
- 12 months + experience as a legal secretary
- Strong technical skills including a fast and accurate typing speed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail together with a proactive and flexible approach to your work ethic
Apply online, click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Kate Wain on 03 8676 0382 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.