- Join this highly regarded property team
- Well regarded &
- supportive team environment
- Unique hybrid role
Well-known national firm in the heart of Adelaide CBD. Support a well-respected Partner whilst enjoying a mix of administration tasks...
This long standing law firm has a history of attracting quality staff to support their blue chip client base. With the ability to provide services across commercial, property and litigation, this law firm is a well known national law firm!
Supporting a highly respected Partner, this opportunity will allow you to work across a variety of residential conveyancing, property and leasing matters. You will have the opportunity to provide a high level of support and become actively involved with client and file management. This role is unique in that it will involve a 50/50 split between legal secretary and administrative tasks.
- Document management – dictatyping, drafting and amending of complex documents
- Collation and preparation of large contracts, agreements and documents
- Working on e-contracts
- Uploading contracts, certificates, other docs
- Diary management including coordinating meetings and travel arrangements
- File and database management – hard copy and electronic
- Time sheet entry and client billing
Skills & Experience
- 12 months + experience as a legal secretary in a property team
- Strong technical skills including a fast and accurate typing speed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail together with a proactive and flexible approach to your work ethic
Apply online, click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Kate Wain on 0401 494 334 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.