- Develop your career in a well regarded property team
- Great team environment
- Strong resources &
- training available
Join a National mid-tier law firm in their leading property team. First rate training & mentoring. Act for well-known property developers!
This leading global law firm has regularly been awarded Law Firm of the Year and continues to be a well sought after employer in the industry. Offering a high level of service to rival top tier firms, they offer a strong balance of top quality work without the large firm demands.
Their busy property team now seeks the assistance of a legal secretary. Working closely with a Partner and their team, you will assist with the growing demands in the property team, with a focus on large scale development matters.
- Opening new files
- Collating contracts and other documents
- Database management
- Undertaking searches and obtaining certificates
- Assist with coordinating settlements
- Assist with finance tasks
Skills & Expertise
- Experience as a legal secretary or conveyancing assistant (law firm or conveyancing practice)
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- IT savvy with strong technical skills
- Strong communication skills and an energetic and ambitious attitude to suit this fast paced team environment
Culture & Benefits
This leading national firm has a great working atmosphere offering great staff rewards including income protection, discounts for banking services plus social events including weekly drinks and sporting activities.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Leeseberg on 0448915888 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.