- Great salary on offer
- Enjoy open communication
- Be acknowledged for your achievements
Dynamic legal secretary role within a highly sought after Real Estate team based in the Melbourne CBD.
Our client is a leading national law firm. Their team is known to be friendly and easy-going with a client focused approach. They are proud of their dynamic culture.
Working within their well known property team you will have exposure in areas such as acquisitions, developments and the sale and purchase of commercial, industrial, residential and retail properties. You will have contact with a wide range of Australian and International clients.
- File management
- Preparing and amending legal and property documents
- Diary and email management
- Assist with client enquirers
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a property or commercial secretarial role
- Is professional, enthusiastic and great with clients and colleagues
- Able to anticipate the needs of the team and take a proactive approach to their work
- Has outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Has great energy and is highly motivated
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 0433 118 489 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.